PARTICIPANT BIBS & SAFETY
- All participants must wear their shoe tag timing device properly. The shoe tag timing device and instructions on how to wear it are included in the race pack.
- Display your participant bib clearly on the front of your run apparel and ensure it is not covered during the run.
- Ensure that key information and emergency contact details are written clearly at the back of the participant bib.
- Do not alter, modify, fold or crumple the participant bib.
- Please ensure that you run across the timining mats at the start point, end point and along the route.
- Please display the participant bib that has been allocated to you.
- Do not use another runner’s participant bib.
SAFETY & MEDICAL
|Remain hydrated and well-rested before the run.
||Do not run if you are feeling unwell (fever, cough, breathing difficulties or severe muscle aches).
|Consult a medical practitioner if you are on medication or have an existing medical condition.
||Do not run in the opposite direction along the designated running route.
|Run on the designated running troute through the entire run.
|If you are feeling unwell or are injured during the run, please approach the nearest first aiders or route marshals along the route.
In case of medical emergencies, please call 8179 0989.
The emergency contact number can also be found at the back of the participant bib.