National Service Resort & Country Club (NSRCC)
SAFRA now has two bungalow units at NSRCC for members’ exclusive bookings. With breath-taking views of Changi Beach, enjoy an idyllic and fun-filled getaway with a private barbecue pit conveniently located right at the doorsteps of every unit.
Furnished in contemporary decor, the two-storeyed bungalows come fully air-conditioned and beach-fronted, to make you feel welcome and right at home upon your arrival. Each unit comes with two cosy bedrooms, as well as spacious living and dining areas, equipped with a kitchen that offers basic necessities for up to 8 persons.
The spacious bungalows are ideal for family gatherings and special occasions such as birthday celebrations, unit get-togethers or a short staycation. Guests can enjoy the cool sea breeze or have a cookout at the BBQ pit. For those who enjoy the indoors, be spoilt for choice with programmes from 24 channels in the cable TV selections or log in to the resort’s Wi-Fi for a gaming challenge on your mobile phone.
Book your staycation now at mySAFRA.safra.sg. What's more, enjoy exclusive rates when you sign up for a 2-year SAFRA Travel Club membership!
For enquiries, please e-mail or contact SAFRA Travel Club at 6377 9880. (Mon - Fri, 9.30am - 5.30pm)
Amenities & Privileges:
- Wi-Fi access
- 2 cozy bed rooms (twin-sharing)
- 55-inch TV with access to 24 channels
- A fully-equipped kitchen
- Exclusive use of private barbeque pit
- Fully air-conditioned rooms
- 1 complimentary car pass per bungalow
- 2 free bowling games per stay
- 2 shower rooms equipped with bath & hand towels, toiletries and hairdryer
- Free entry to swimming pool and fitness centre for bungalow pass holder
- Usage of Club's facilities at special in-house guest rates (subject to availability)
- Discount for dining at restaurant upon presentation of bungalow pass
- Special ongoing promotions held by the Club from time to time
Bungalow Rental Rates
|NSRCC Bungalow Rental Rates (Unit 16N & 17N)
Mon to Thu (Excluding school holidays, Eves of and day of PH)
Fri to Sun, Eves of and day of PH
Eves of and day(s) of Christmas, New Year and Chinese New Year
*Contact SAFRA Travel Club directly at 6377 9880 from Mon -Fri, 9:30am to 5:30pm, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book for stays during Super-Holiday period as it is unavailable on mySAFRA.
- Rates indicated above are exclusive for SAFRA members and are only applicable for two of SAFRA’s bungalow unit 16N & 17N at NSRCC.
- Rates are subject to 7% GST. SAFRA reserves the right to amend the rental rates at any time without prior notice.
- Bookings are to be made online at mySAFRA.safra.sg, or in person at any SAFRA clubs (Customer Service Counter, 9am to 9pm). All bookings are non-transferable.
- Booking is limited to SAFRA members, applicable to bungalow units 16N and 17N at NSRCC.
- Payment must be received in full to confirm a booking. A booking confirmation receipt will be sent via email upon successful payment.
- Minimum booking of 2 nights is required for all booking periods, subject to availability.
- Valid for stays from 1 Mar 2019 to 29 Feb 2020. Calendar opens 6 months in advance for bookings.
- Booking is limited to 1 bungalow unit per SAFRA member / SAFRA Travel Club member per stay period.
- SAFRA members / authorised person must be aged 18 and above to make a booking / check-in on behalf.
BUNGALOW RULES & REGULATIONS
- Check-in time is between 2pm to 7pm. Check-out time is between 9am to 10am.
- Members are required to present his/her SAFRA membership card and a copy of the booking confirmation receipt for verification upon check-in.
- Should the member is unable to check-in personally, he/she is allowed to authorise another person (at least 18 years of age) to check-in on their behalf. Authorisation letter is only available upon request via email to email@example.com. Please state the full name and SAFRA Membership ID of member who made the booking, as well as authorised person’s full name and the last 3 digits + last alphabet letter of his/her NRIC in the email.
- Authorised person (at least 18 years of age) will need to produce the following documents for verification upon check-in:
- Authorisation letter
- Booking confirmation receipt
- A copy of Member’s SAFRA Membership card and NRIC (for sighting purposes)
BOOKING CANCELLATION / AMENDMENT
- An administrative fee of $40 applies to all booking cancellation and amendment requests.
- Cancellation or amendment requests can only be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Requests for booking amendments are subject to bungalow availability. Additional charges may apply subject to the requested booking period or duration of stay.
- Booking amendments can only be made with advance notice of at least 30 days prior to check-in date.
- Strictly no refunds for no-show.
- Cancellation/amendment of bookings are subject to the following charges and conditions:
|Submission of Request
Less than 14 days prior to check-in date or
in the event of no-show
|100% of Bungalow rental charges + $40 administrative fee
More than 14 days prior to check-in date
|50% of Bungalow rental charges + $40
|Booking Amendment Request
Min. 30 days prior to check-in date
|$40 administrative fee + additional charges (if any) subject to requested booking period/duration
|Booking Amendment Request
Less than 30 days prior to check-in date
|*Amendment is not permitted*
- SAFRA reserves the right to reject and/or cancel any booking, and shall not be liable for any damages claimed arising from the rejection or cancellation.
Click here to view full terms & conditions.