7 Reasons why Mothers are so important in your life
By Alexius Chua
May 8, 2015
Image sourced from ComicsIDontUnderstand.com
A mother stands with the family through thick and thin, through angst-ridden teenage rites and worn out adult days. Here are 8 reasons why you should cherish your supermoms more.
1. Marge (Simpsons) – Tirelessly, whipping up everyday meals
Image sourced from PicsList.com
2. Dilmom (Dilbert) – Showering you with unconditional love
Image sourced from Dilbert.com
3. Helen Parr (The Incredibles) – Dishing out heartfelt wisdom (even when you don’t want to hear it)
Image sourced from Deviantart.com
4. Charlotte Pickles (Rugrats) – Providing the correct amount of discipline
Image sourced from Buzzfeed.com
5. Mrs. SquarePants (SpongeBob SquarePants) – Driving you forward when you’re down
Image sourced from SpongeBobTV.wikia.com
6. Aunt May (Spiderman) – For their genuine attention and care towards you
Image sourced from PhotoBucket.com
7. And most importantly, she is the one who knows you the best!
Image sourced from FunnyJunk.com
Have a Happy Mother's Day!
How about a sweet treat for mom? Check out great deals on cakes, sweets and delicious desserts on our member promo page!
Get ready for a fun wholesome family time this June school holidays at Adventure Cove Waterpark. Sign up now for Family Day Out and we guarantee a fun-filled day with your family and friends.